1. What is the difference between photo booth on wheels and open air photo booth?
Steel Magnolia is our photo booth on wheels and includes a professional quality photo booth that is securely placed inside our converted horse trailer. The open air booth includes the same professional equipment along with a beautiful backdrop to fit your event but is used in an indoor setting excluding the horse trailer.
2. Do I need to provide power for the photo booth?
Our photo booth requires 110 volt ac 20 amp service. If you do not have access to power we can provide a generator at an additional cost.
3. What are the dimensions of the horse trailer?
Steel Magnolia is approximately 18 ft long, 8 ft wide and 8.4 ft tall.
4. How do I reserve the photo booth for my special event?
Request a booking or information on our contact section of our website with your event date. We require a 50% non refundable deposit to secure your date and the remaining will be due 30 days before the event.
5. How far will you travel for an event?
We will travel anywhere for your event. We have no delivery charge within 50 miles of 37128, after that it is $1 a mile.
6. Is there a limit on how many photos we can print at the event?
Nope. Each package comes with unlimited customized photo strips during your event.
7. Is there someone from your company there during the event?
Yes. An on-site technician is included in all of our packages to ensure that everything goes smoothly on your special day.
8. What is the customized photo book option?
This is a beautiful customized photo book with an engraved wood cover. Each print will be printed twice, one for your guest and one for your guest to place in your book with a special message.